Bethesda Cathedral – an independent and charismatic church located at the heartland of Chai Chee, is looking for a dedicated and energetic individual to be part of our team! Join us!
Being part of the ministry team, you will be working closely with the overseeing Pastor to steer, direct, grow and develop the Youth Ministry and see Youths transformed. Key administrative and ministerial responsibilities include, but not limited to, providing theologically sound biblical teaching primarily to youths up to tertiary, leading small and large group sessions, and coordinating virtual and in-person events.
- Provide pastoral care, leadership, and discipleship for the Youth Ministry.
- Plan, coordinate, and lead youth events.
- Provide administrative support for the ministry, regular correspondences to youth, families and volunteers, youth calendar updates and oversee social media accounts.
- Supervisory of program coordinators and volunteers in relation to ministry events.
- Recruitment, engagement, and relationship development with volunteers, youths and their families.
- Participate and collaborate in staff meetings, trainings, and events.
- Alignment with the doctrinal articles of religion and its Social Principles.
- A team player with a positive attitude who can adapt and thrive in a dynamic organizational environment, whilst striving for continuous improvement through evaluation and feedback.
- Meticulous and conscientious in nature, with the ability to work with confidential information and maintain a high standard of honesty and integrity.
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional schedules which includes evenings and weekends.
- Keen passion for growing in theological knowledge, and in understanding of contemporary youth culture to better support the Youth Ministry.
Skills and Experience
- Have relevant theological studies, qualifications and/or experience in similar capacities.
- Excellent communication, service, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability in teaching the Bible and Christian discipleship to youths and young adults.
- Demonstrated ability to creatively plan and execute programs and events with strong time management & relational skills.
If you are interested in any of the positions, please kindly complete the Application Form and email it to us with your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you and God Bless.