Job Location: Central/East
Department: CEO’s Office
Reports To: Head of Community Relations
SowCare Ltd is a registered Charity under the Singapore Charities Act and we are the community service arm of The Bible Society of Singapore. We are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join our team. As part of the CEO’s Office, the successful candidate will provide broad-spectrum support to the CEO and the Charity. Candidates applying for SowCare will specialise in supporting the units whose primary activities are in community/social service as part of the local Bible Mission works of the Bible Society.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide general administrative support to the CEO and the Charity, including organising meetings and preparing reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively track, file, archive and retrieve key business information for future reference, including contracts and business documents.
- Represent the Charity on behalf of the CEO when relating to external agencies and strategic partners.
- Prepare and disseminate critical information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with all internal departments and coordinate activities to ensure activities meet the objectives of the Charity.
- Monitor the progress of key assignments as directed by the CEO, following up with relevant parties when necessary.
- Coordinate internal processes involving other business units for customer inquiries, reviews, evaluations and escalations, not limited to implementing new processes and documentation to improve workflow, governance, and compliance, including compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
- Provide support in developing, managing, and overseeing the volunteer and internship programmes.
- Engage in outreach and community relations activities with churches, Christian organisations, and other charities to build partnerships and strengthen relationships.
- Any other duties as assigned by the CEO.
- Diploma or Degree holder in any relevant disciplines
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; comfortable with formal business writing
- Highly motivated and teachable, willing to accept and adapt to challenges
- Ability to communicate with a wide spectrum of people across all levels of seniority
- Self-starter with a good eye for detail and a strong ability to multi-task
- A good team player who is responsible and positive, able to work under tight deadlines
- Organised and possessing good analytical skills
- Possess a high level of discretion and integrity
- Excellent command in Microsoft Office competencies preferred
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin an advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Interested candidates, please apply by writing in to email@example.com with the following:
- Recent photo
- Complete resume with detailed education and work experience
- Current and Expected remuneration
- Date of availability
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.