Job Type: Ministry Staff
Reports To: Senior Pastor
Works with: Adult helpers and In Christ Singapore staffs
The role of the Kids Church Ministry staff is to support the Senior Pastor to fulfill the vision of the church, teaching and preaching to the congregations, ministering, and journeying with members of the church.
- Prepare kids church message for delivery on Sunday service
- Develop the kids church curriculum for nursery to 12 years old.
- Provide pastoral care to the children.
- Recruit people in the church to serve in kids’ church.
- Strategize the outreach activities for kids’ church and develop program for outreach center.
- Plan and execute major events kids segment like Family day, Easter, Church camp, Church Anniversary etc.
- Any other project(s) assigned by the Senior Pastor.
Qualifications and Characteristics
- Minimum: Diploma from any discipline. (Any Ministry, Bible school or Seminary qualification is a plus).
- Experience in kids church ministry.
- Missional and ability to pastor the multi-cultural congregation
- Team player with a good attitude and comfortable working in multi-cultural environment.
- Walking closely with the Lord, has clear grounding and strong theological stand.
- Passionate about the ministry.
- Able to speak fluent English (able to speak Mandarin is a plus).
- Have an understanding of how a cell church operates.
- 2 years experience working in pastoral role will be a plus.
- Responsible, organized and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task various projects at a time
- Good written and oral communication
Please write to email@example.com with the latest CV.