Do you want to be part of a mission-driven team that is passionate about empowering women and families? Join Safe Place as a Partnerships Executive (Volunteer Management).
- Develop and implement appropriate strategies to create and maintain a thriving culture of volunteerism
- Build strong relationships with and amongst volunteers
- Develop and implement programmes, training and activities for volunteers
- Oversee smooth implementation of processes related to volunteer management, including acquisition, engagement, feedback and database management
- Maintain seamless integration with case management team to support needs of beneficiaries
- Ensure smooth coordination and scheduling of events and programmes with service providers, partner organisations and volunteers
Requirements & Qualifications:
- At least 2 years’ working experience in a front-facing, people-oriented role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Energised by challenges
- Proficient in MS Office
- Effectively bilingual
- Relevant diploma or degree
- Knowledge of maternal health or child care
Safe Place aims to empower women and families with unsupported pregnancies to make life-giving choices. We are an initiative of Lakeside Family Services and 100% self-funded.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating in subject “Application for Partnerships Executive”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date: 10 August 2023.