Reports To: Senior Pastor
Works with: Adult helpers and ICS staffs
The role of the Branch Pastor is to support the Senior Pastor to fulfill the vision of the church, teaching and preaching to the congregations, ministering and journeying with members of the church.
- Prepare sermon content and material, sermon delivery on Sunday service.
- Oversee daily administration and operation of the church office.
- Ensure smooth operation of Sundays, Seminars, and meetings.
- Ensure that the cell church is strong and advocated.
- Actively participate and advocate on the outreach platform as the core emphasis of the church.
- Guide and advice on various ministries within the church.
- Develop and teach discipleship classes.
- Plan and execute major events like Family day, Easter, Church camp, Church Anniversary etc.
- Conduct baptism, membership and new believers classes.
- Provide pastoral care and be available for counseling and pre-marital counseling to church members.
- Any other project(s) assigned by the Senior Pastor.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree from a seminary
- With seminary training and experience in sermon delivery
- Passionate about the ministry
- Missional, strategically minded and self-starter
- Can pastor the multi-cultural congregation
- Experience in teaching, ministering to international community as well as good understanding of local Singaporean will be an advantage
- Possess a strong emotional quotient
- Team player with a good attitude and comfortable working in multi-cultural environment
- Walking closely with the Lord, has clear grounding and strong theological stand
- Able to speak fluent English (able to speak Mandarin is a plus)
- Have an understanding of how a cell church operates
- 2 years experience working in pastoral role
- Responsible, organized and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task various projects at a time
- Good written and oral communication
Renumeration: No fund raising required.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the latest CV.